Equine Reproduction, 2nd Edition
February 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- New edition of the classic text in equine reproduction
- Written and edited by acknowledged experts from around the world
- Comprehensive updates throughout and new section on assisted reproductive techniques
- New discussion on nutrition and behavior of mares and stallions
- Expanded foal section now covers not only neonates but also common health issues of older foals, weanlings and yearlings
- Includes a companion CD with color images from the book
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Equine Reproduction, 2nd Edition (US $441.99)
Total List Price: US $579.98
Discounted Price: US $434.98 (Save: US $145.00)