Physical Evaluation in Dental Practice
August 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
2. The Historical Profile.
3. Basic Procedures in Physical Examination.
4. Examination of the Head and Neck.
5. Examination of the Oral Cavity.
6. Radiographic Examination.
7. Laboratory Methods.
8. Consultations and Referrals.
9. Introduction to the Clinical Process
Michaell A. Huber is an Associate Professor and Head of the Division of Oral Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Anne Cale Jones is a Professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- An integrated clinical guide to patient evaluation and
- Unique integrated approach tailored to the dental student
- Offers guidance in these essential clinical skills
- Highly illustrated with clinical photography profiling commonly encountered conditions