Decision Making in Small Animal Oncology
October 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Case-based quick reference providing the essential cancer knowledge increasingly needed in general practice
- Leads practitioners through diagnosis, treatment, and management decisions
- Easy-to-follow algorithms assist the reader through the critical thinking process
- Offers reliable answers to the most common questions in general practice
- Provides guidance for more effective management of cancer patients
- Emphasizes canine and feline cancer care, with additional information on exotic companion animals
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Decision Making in Small Animal Oncology (US $86.99)
-and- Canine and Feline Geriatric Oncology: Honoring the Human-Animal Bond (US $109.99)
Total List Price: US $196.98
Discounted Price: US $147.73 (Save: US $49.25)