November 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Mechanisms of Gravity Perception in Higher Plants: Aline H. Valster and Elison B. Blancaflor.
2. Signal Transduction in Gravitropism: Benjamin R. Harrison, Miyo T. Morita, Patrick H. Masson and Masao Tasaka.
3. Auxin Transport and the Integration of Gravitropic Growth: Gloria K. Muday and Abidur Rahman.
4. Phototropism and its Relationship to Gravitropism: Jack L. Mullen and John Z. Kiss.
5. Touch Sensing and Thigmotropism: Gabriele B. Monshausen, Sarah J. Swanson and Simon Gilroy.
6. Other Tropisms and their Relationship to Gravitropism: Gladys I. Cassab.
7. Single-Cell Gravitropism and Gravitaxis: Markus Braun and Ruth Hemmersbach.
8. Space-Based Research on Plant Tropisms: Melanie J. Correll and John Z. Kiss.
9. Plan(t)s for Space Exploration: Christopher S. Brown, Heike Winter Sederoff, Eric Davies, Robert J. Ferl, and Bratislav Stankovic
Patrick Masson, Ph.D., is Professor of Genetics at the University of Wisconsin.
Plant Tropisms (US $259.95)
-and- Plant Roots: Growth, Activity and Interactions with the Soil (US $269.95)
Total List Price: US $529.90
Discounted Price: US $397.42 (Save: US $132.48)