September 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- First text to comprehensively cover all currently known simian viruses
- Provides an overview of nonhuman primate models of medically important viral diseases as well as natural infections of nonhuman primates with human and animal viruses
- Introductory chapters cover primate taxonomy, virology basics, and general properties of retroviruses and herpesviruses
- Details the history, classification and structure, pathogenesis and infection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of simian viruses
- Valuable tool for research virologists, conservationists, primate and zoo veterinarians, and students
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Simian Virology (US $240.99)
Total List Price: US $333.98
Discounted Price: US $250.48 (Save: US $83.50)