The Practice of Veterinary Dentistry: A Team Effort
March 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
The book also emphasises the cooperative role between veterinarian and client in maintaining animal dental health and rendering proper preventative and corrective procedures.
1. Philosophy and Teamwork.
2. Anatomy and Nomenclature.
3. Oral Examination.
4. Equipping Your Dental Practice.
5. The Why, When, and How of Small Animal Dental Radiology.
6. Twelve Steps of the Professional Teeth-Cleaning Visit.
7. Decisions, Decision, Decisions: Periodontal, Endodontic, Feline Oral, and Orthodontic Care.
8. Proposing Care.
Appendix 1. Client Handouts and Other Dental Care Forms.
Appendix 2. Sources of Dental Equipment and Information.
The Practice of Veterinary Dentistry: A Team Effort (US $124.99)
-and- Feline Dentistry: Oral Assessment, Treatment, and Preventative Care (US $119.99)
Total List Price: US $244.98
Discounted Price: US $183.73 (Save: US $61.25)