Enhancement Orthodontics: Theory and Practice
May 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Orthodontics Defined.
2. Communication in Orthodontics.
3. Clinical Examination of Dentofacial Traits.
4. Imaging Dentofacial Traits.
5. Classification and Diagnosis of Dentofacial Traits.
6. Beyond Normal: Enhancement of Dentofacial Traits.
- Advocates a new approach to clinical orthodontics
- Promotes patient-centered care for patient-centered results
- Provides practical clinical guidelines for quick and clear reference
- Includes treatment planning and diagnostic tools, as well as case histories
- Highly illustrated with clinical photography
The illustrations are excellent and the concept original. Much useful information is included in this slim volume.
American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Any orthodontist or resident who is genuinely interested in providing meaningful treatment to his or her patients while understanding the important dynamics that are woven together in a sensible modern philosophy, free from the nonproductive tyranny of dogma or gadgetry, should read this book. What a refreshing contribution to the science and art of orthodontics.
Journal of Clinical Orthodontics