Tumors in Domestic Animals, 4th Edition
August 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
The fourth edition condenses this new body of information and presents it in a way that is useful to diagnostic pathologists, residents, veterinarians, and oncologists. The format of the previous editions has been maintained, but the text and the illustrations are substantially changed or entirely different. Readers will be able to find salient clinical information, prevalence data, biological behavior, and most importantly, accurate information about gross and microscopic lesions to help diagnostic pathologists establish an accurate morphological diagnosis. The editor and authors of Tumors of Domestic Animals,all recognized experts in their fields, recognize the need for accurate morpological diagnoses in veterinary patient care, particularly with the numerous treatment modalities now available to oncologists and owners. This landmark reference in veterinary pathology provides the applicable information that clinical veterinarians need and want to make decisions about treatment of the animals in their care.
1. An Overview of Cancer Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Management (J.M. Cullen, R. Page, and W. Misdorp).
2. Tumors of the Skin and Soft Tissues (M.H. Goldschmidt and M.J. Hendrick).
3. Tumors of the Hemolymphatic System (R.M. Jacogs, J.B. Messick, and V.E. Valli).
4. Tumors of Joints.
5. Tumors of Bones.
6. Tumors of Muscle (B.J. Cooper and B.A. Valentine).
7. Tumors of the Respiratory Tract (D.W. Wilson and D.L. Dungworth).
8. Tumors of the Alimentary Tract (K.W. Head, R.W. Else, and R.R. Dubielzig).
9. Tumors of the Liver and Gall Bladder (J.M. Cullen and J.A. Popp).
10. Tumors of the Urinary System (D.J. Meuten).
11. Tumors of the Genital Systems (N.J. MacLachlan and P.C. Kennedy).
12. Tumors of the Mammary Gland (W. Misdorp).
13. Tumors of the Endocrine Glands (C.C. Capen).
14. Tumors of the Nervous System (A. Koestner and R.J. Higgins).
15. Tumors of the Eye (R.R. Dubielzig).
Appendix: Diagnostic Schemes and Algorithms.
* Extensively revised and updated to take account of developments and increased understanding of molecular mechanisms in tumor development
* Provides all the information clinical veterinarians need in making treatment decisions
Tumors in Domestic Animals, 4th Edition (US $267.99)
-and- BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Oncology, 3rd Edition (US $136.99)
Total List Price: US $404.98
Discounted Price: US $303.73 (Save: US $101.25)