Natural Resource and Environmental Economics
May 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
Background material and alternative, more efficient, problem-solving approaches are included.
1. Importance of Narural Resources and Environment.
2. Economic and Financial Concepts in Resource Management.
3. Historical Views of Natural and Environmental Resource.
4. Economy and Environment.
5. Property Rights and Externalities.
6. natural Resource decisions.
7. Exhaustible Resource Use.
8. Renewable Resource Management.
9. Economics of Environmental Pollution.
10. Natural and Environmental Resource Accounting.
11. Benefit-Cost Analysis of Resource Investments.
12. Nonmarket Valuation of Natural and Environmental Resources.
Questions for Discussion.