Marketing Grain and Livestock, 2nd Edition
July 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
Building upon what made the first edition so appealing user-friendly, understandable writing Stasko writes for his audience in clear-cut concise vernacular. In his revamped second edition, he has included updated figures, charts, and diagrams to illustrate major points. Stasko’s book emphasizes thorough explanations and applications while providing practical examples in every chapter.
All new features of the second edition:
- A new chapter devoted to electronic trading
- Detailed explanation of the most commonly used cash contracts
- Seasonal fluctuations of commodity prices
- New statistics, charts, graphs, and tables illustrating main points
- New “Questions and Problems” segments at the end of each chapter to help readers retain information
- Information about revolutionary electronic marketing
Marketing Grain & Livestock, 2nd Edition is aimed at agri-business and farm production students and their instructors. But experienced farmers, ranchers and agri-business professionals will find the book valuable as an introduction or refresher.
2) The Mindset for Marketing,.
3) The Futures Market,.
6) Selecting a Brokerage Firm,.
7) Advanced Pricing Strategies,.
8) Cash Contracting,.
9) Electronic Marketing,.
10) Fundamental Price Analysis,.
11) Technical Price Analysis