Comparative Pharmacokinetics: Principles, Techniques and Applications, 2nd Edition
April 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
2 Principles of Drug Movement in the Body.
3 Quantitative Structure–Permeability Relationships (Xin-Rui Xia).
5 Distribution (with Jennifer Buur).
6 Renal Elimination.
7 Hepatic Biotransformation and Biliary Excretion (Ronald Baynes).
8 Compartmental Models.
9 Noncompartmental Models.
10 Nonlinear Models.
11 Physiological Models (Teresa Leavens).
12 Dosage Regimens.
13 Simultaneous Pharmacokinetic–Pharmacodynamic Modeling (Pierre-Louis Toutain).
14 Study Design and Data Analysis. (Jason Chittenden).
15 Bioequivalence Studies (Marilyn Martinez).
16 Population Pharmacokinetic Models (Jason Chittenden).
17 Dosage Adjustments in Disease States (Jennifer Davis).
18 Interspecies Extrapolations.
19 Tissue Residues and Withdrawal Times (Sharon Mason).
- Provides a detailed but understandable reference on the conceptual basis of veterinary and comparative pharmacokinetics
- Covers practical applications to both animal and human medicine
- Offers essential information for ensuring that pharmacokinetics studies are correctly designed and interpreted
- Includes new chapters on quantitative structure permeability relationships and bioequivalence, as well as fully revised and expanded chapters throughout
- Presents a fully rewritten chapter on simultaneous pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling to reflect its newly widespread role in comparative medicine
- Facilitates the reader in making conceptual linkages between theory and applications with expanded cross-referencing between topics
Comparative Pharmacokinetics: Principles, Techniques and Applications, 2nd Edition (US $169.99)
-and- Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 9th Edition (US $235.99)
Total List Price: US $405.98
Discounted Price: US $304.48 (Save: US $101.50)