December 1993, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. An Overview of Salmon Aquaculture. (Robert L. Monahan).
2. The Distribution of Salmon Aquaculture. (Knut Heen, John Thorpe, Neil Ridler, Robert L. Monahan, Conrad Mahnken and Jon Lindbergh).
3. Developments in Salmon Aquaculture Technology. (Ludvig Karlsen).
4. Nutrition, Diet Formulation and Feeding Practices. (Malcolm Jobling).
5. Environmental Considerations (Jeff Wallace).
6. Genetic Effects of Aquaculture on Natural Salmonid Populations. (Fred Utter, Kjetil Hindar and Nils Ryman).
7. Salmon Disease. (Jan A. Olafsen and Ronald J. Roberts).
8. Breeding and Selection. (Bjarne Gjerde).
9. The Regulation of Salmon Aquaculture: an International Overview. (Richard Schwidt with Trond Bjorndal).
10. Comparative Analysis of the Cost Structure and Profitability in the Salmon Aquaculture Industry. (Knut Heen).
11. Salmon Sea Farm Management : Basic Economic Concepts and Applications. (Trond Bjorndal and Russell S. Uhler).
12. Marketing. (Susan A. Shaw.