Self-Confidence: The Remarkable Truth of Why a Small Change Can Make a Big Difference, 2nd Edition
January 2012, Capstone
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This long-awaited second edition gives us even more of Paul McGee's unique look at boosting our confidence - with his much-loved wit and good humour. The new edition includes a brand new chapter and a host of new exercises.
Paul's approach to confidence is different. According to Paul, we don't have to raise our self-confidence to the roof; just increasing our confidence by a small amount can dramatically change our lives. Paul explains exactly what confidence is, why it's so important and just how to develop it in ourselves and others. This honest, practical and realistic book covers:
- Confidence in business
- Being more confident in your love life
- Confidence in social situations
- Confidence in job interviews and presentations
- A brand new chapter on handling conflict confidently
- Experiences from real people who have followed Paul's advice and improved their lives