How the Circulatory System Works
January 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
* Conversational style, organized into lectures allowing readers to easily grasp topic
* Traces activities of the circulatory system to basic biologic mechanisms
* Covers recent advances in atherosclerosis, congestive heart failure, cell signaling schemes, and blood clotting
* A quick course in the structure, function and dysfunction of the circulatory system
* 2-color schematic drawings, conveying broad concepts in a quick and visual way