Fourth International Conference on Very High Cycle Fatigue (VHCF-4)
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Initiation Mechanisms, Survace vs. Subsurface Initiation
- Advanced Materials and MEMS
- Influence of Notches and Surface Conditions
- Recent Advances in Apparatus and Instrumentation
- Life Predictions, Uncertainty and Statistical Analysis
- Influence of Environment and Temperature
This proceedings facilitates the understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of fatigue in the VHCF regime, correspondingly, for the exploration of novel methods for the characterization of fatigue behavior at these very long lifetimes.
A collection of papers from the Fourth International Conference on Very High Cycle Fatigue held at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, August 19-22, 2007.