TMS 2010 139th Annual Meeting and Exhibition, Supplemental Proceedings, Volume 2, Materials Characterization, Computation, Modeling and Energy
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This volume contains a collection of papers from seven symposia, related to materials characterization, computation and modeling, held at the TMS 2010 Annual Meeting in Seattle, Washington, February 14-18, 2010.
The symposia include:
- Global Innovations in Photovoltaics and Thermoelectrics
- Solar Cell Silicon: Production and Recycling
- Manufacturing Issues in Fuel Cells
- Applicable Computing Technologies in Heat Treating
- Computational Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- Synergies of Computational and Experimental Materials Science
- Progress in Computational MSE Education