Means Landscape Estimating Methods, 5th Edition, Updated
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Step-by-step explanation of the estimating process – including full sample estimate for a major landscape project – updated with current costs and the new MasterFormat classification system.
- Expanded and revised to address the latest materials and methods, including new coverage on approaches to green building that save water, reduce maintenance costs, and provide other benefits to the facility.
- Sample forms and worksheets that save you time and prevent errors, now available on a new companion website. Download the forms of your choice and customize them for your firm.
- Professional guidance on calculating and controlling equipment costs – whether purchased or rented – and how to apply them correctly to each job.
Assistance in planning and identifying maintenance costs.
- Your best source for professional guidance on accurate landscape estimates and reliable bids.
- Includes a companion website with the book's forms and worksheets to download and customize.
- Features new coverage of the latest industry trends, materials, and methods to save water and reduce maintenance costs.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Means Landscape Estimating Methods, 5th Edition, Updated (US $75.00)
Total List Price: US $150.00
Discounted Price: US $112.50 (Save: US $37.50)