Means Mechanical Estimating Methods: Takeoff & Pricing for HVAC & Plumbing, Updated 4th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The book will show you how to:
- Evaluate mechanical plans and specs so you can estimate all cost components
- Measure, quantify, and perform takeoffs for materials, labor, and equipment
- Identify and correctly apply direct and indirect costs, including overhead and profit
- Use forms to improve accuracy and efficiency – with electronic forms now available on the book’s own website
- Compare materials and methods and select the most cost-effective way to get the job done
- Train new estimators with clear instructions for estimating the mechanical trades
- Make the best use of RSMeans Mechanical Cost Data and RSMeans Plumbing Cost Data
Organized for easy reference, the book gives you quick access to whatever aspect of mechanical estimating you need. It includes a glossary of mechanical terms and definitions – plus symbols used on mechanical plans, useful formulas, checklists, and conversion tables.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Means Mechanical Estimating Methods: Takeoff & Pricing for HVAC & Plumbing, Updated 4th Edition (US $70.00)
Total List Price: US $92.95
Discounted Price: US $69.71 (Save: US $23.24)