Means Heavy Construction Handbook: A Practical Guide to Estimating and Accounting Methods; Operations/Equipment Requirements; Hazardous Site Evaluat
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
You'll find a tremendous range of expert advice on every aspect of heavy construction work... including guidance for using RSMeans cost data to prepare highly reliable estimates.
Special benefits of this unique Handbook:
- Explains the business aspects of buying vs. leasing, maintaining, and accounting for equipment.
- Includes a major section on site evaluation and hazardous wastes.
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of heavy construction operations and equipment.
- Explains techniques for hazardous waste site assessment and remediation.
- Provides guidance for analyzing and estimating heavy construction on a unit price basis.
- Explains and illustrates the math of heavy construction with formulas and sample calculations – solutions to a variety of productivity and operational problems.
- Provides a substantial Appendix of productivity and other reference data for estimating and project planning.
- Explains successful management and supervision approaches – including guidance for those who oversee the work.