Cost Planning and Estimating for Facilities Maintenance
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This comprehensive reference covers all aspects of cost planning and estimating for facilities maintenance:
- A comprehensive approach to M & R planning and budgeting for all major building types in the private and public sector
- Expert advice on M & R requirements for building components
- Easy-to-follow tips & examples on assembly costs into a defensible budget
- Understanding operating costs and exploring opportunities for improvement
- Building a maintenance and repair cost profile
- Addresses 10 major building types, including corporate, hospitals, offices, more