Historic Preservation: Project Planning and Estimating
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Applicable standards and financing
- Site survey and documentation methods
- Protecting finishes and features
- Hazardous materials
- Identifying and qualifying specialty contractors
- Mechanical/electrical systems upgrades
- Includes a reference guide on old building materials and how to restore them
The Cost Estimating section explains how to assemble a reliable, detailed estimate. The book also covers budgeting for future maintenance of the restored building.
Authored and reviewed by a team of leading experts in the field of historic preservation, restoration, and rehabilitation – authorities recognized nationwide in design and construction.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Historic Preservation: Project Planning and Estimating (US $99.95)
Total List Price: US $174.95
Discounted Price: US $131.21 (Save: US $43.74)