Interior Home Improvement Costs: The Practical Pricing Guide for Homeowners and Contractors, 9th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
You'll have access to current costs for your location on the most popular remodeling projects, including:
- Renovating a kitchen or bathroom
- Creating a professional home office or home theatre
- Turning an attic, basement or garage into new living space
- Installing a new fireplace
- Building or removing walls and closets
- Installing new flooring or ceilings
- Refurbishing or building new stairs
- Making a home wheelchair-accessible
Interior Home Improvement Costs includes a description of what materials are needed, how much they will cost, and how long the work will take. You'll know what skills are required to do it yourself, and how much a contractor is likely to charge if you decide to use a professional. Find out which improvements have the best payback when it comes time to sell your house, and get expert tips on working with contractors, architects, and interior designers. Interior Home Improvement Costs also features a handy checklist for selecting materials and comparing prices.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Interior Home Improvement Costs: The Practical Pricing Guide for Homeowners and Contractors, 9th Edition (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $47.90
Discounted Price: US $35.92 (Save: US $11.98)