Preventative Maintenance for Multi-Family Housing: For Apartment Communities, Condominium Assciations and Town Home Developments
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Field tested in a range of apartment communities, it puts everything you need – all in one place – to:
- Conduct a current maintenance audit of all major interior and exterior systems and components
- Schedule on-going preventive maintenance inspections
- Monitor repairs
- Implement money-saving preventive maintenance procedures
- Tend to wear factors and maintenance requirements of the most common construction materials
- Estimate maintenance and repair projects with confidence
- Get control of your maintenance budget
This complete PM system features checklists for buildings and grounds.
More than 40 preventive maintenance checklists make this a ready-to-use tool.
Easy to reproduce and customize, the program’s inspection checklists help you conduct a complete baseline maintenance audit of every major building system and component…schedule and conduct routine maintenance inspections…implement proactive replacement…and initiate appropriate repairs. All areas of the facility and grounds are covered, including lighting, security systems, fire safety, laundry rooms, building entryways and common areas, fitness and recreation areas, decks and balconies, HVAC systems, roofing, landscaping, parking, and dozens more.
Also includes sample work orders, repair costs, budget guidelines, a dedicated website with customizable forms and checklists.