How to Estimate with Means Data and CostWorks: Learn How to Estimate Using the Nation's Most Recognized Construction Cost Data with CD, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Additional features include:
- Expert advice on preliminary or design-stage estimates, such as when and how to use Assemblies and Square Foot estimating techniques
- Tips from professional practitioners, including widely used formulas and rules of thumb.
- Guidance on how to use the features of CostWorks Estimator
Includes a fully functional instructional version of Building Construction Cost Data CD-ROM. Learn how to export your cost lists to a spreadsheet, or customize them using CostWorks Estimator. The CD also includes:
- Cost data organized according to the 2004 CSI MasterFormat numbering system
- Two sets of plans (residential and light commercial) to practice your estimating techniques in the context of an actual project
- Fully worked-out solutions to sample estimating problems
Buy Both and Save 25%!
How to Estimate with Means Data and CostWorks: Learn How to Estimate Using the Nation's Most Recognized Construction Cost Data with CD, 3rd Edition (US $70.00)
Total List Price: US $92.95
Discounted Price: US $69.71 (Save: US $23.24)