The Homeowner's Guide to Mold
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Even a minor, hidden water leak, untreated, can result in major mold problems and thousands of dollars in damage… and a severely mold-contaminated house can’t be lived in or sold! Once moisture combines with dust or mold-friendly materials like drywall, mold can start growing and spreading in as little as 24-48 hours.
This book will show you how to:
- Inspect for mold throughout a home.
- Remove mold and keep it from coming back… including the best maintenance procedures to prevent mold growth.
- Select mold-preventive construction techniques and new mold-resistant materials if you’re building or remodeling.
- Deal with insurance companies if you’re thinking of submitting a mold damages claim.
- Select a reliable mold removal contractor, and know when you need one.
- Plus standard procedures and costs for mold remediation, testing, and repair work
Invaluable tips on:
- Recognizing mold, will full-color photographs
- Removing mold safely and effectively
- Mold removal contractors and insurance issues