Special Papers in Palaeontology, Number 72, Lower Jurassic Floras from Hope Bay and Botany Bay, Antarctica
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- This issue investigates the Hope Bay and Botany Bay, Graham Land, Antarctica which have yielded two of the most diverse floras known from the Jurassic.
- Presents a major revision of the Hope Bay flora, based on extensive subsequent collections.
- Brings together researchers, geologists and enthusiasts who continue to find material of significance.
- Highlights the need for reappraisal of a number of other Mesozoic Gondwanan floras that have been dated mainly on their close similarity to the Hope Bay flora.
- Includes 20 plates, 2 tables and 9 text-figures.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Special Papers in Palaeontology, Number 72, Lower Jurassic Floras from Hope Bay and Botany Bay, Antarctica (US $103.95)
Total List Price: US $197.95
Discounted Price: US $148.46 (Save: US $49.49)