Means Forms for Building Construction Professionals: The Means master collection of forms for estimating and project management
Binders, 3- or 5-ring
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Means master collection of forms for estimating and project management
Why waste time trying to compose forms — we've done the job for you!
- Full size forms on durable reproduction paper — designed for years of use.
- Sturdy three-ring binder makes your forms readily accessible while keeping them well organized.
- Forms are compatible with Means annual cost books and other typical user systems.
- Forms for all primary construction activity — estimating, designing, project administration, scheduling, appraising.
- Standard forms have many optional variations in vertical and horizontal formats, blank and preprinted column heads, condensed and detailed versions.
- Can be customized with your company name and logo.
- Makes record-keeping consistent — information retrieval easier.
- Ideal for standardizing estimating and project management function at low cost.
Forms proved to save time and effort in:
- preliminary estimating
- quantity takeoff
- pricing and estimating
- project administration
- field reports