NAPA Bulletin, Number 21, Caring for Those in Crisis
January 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
- peer reviewed publication of the National Association for the Practice of Anthropology
- dedicated to the practical problem-solving and policy applications of anthropological knowledge and methods
- most editions available for course adoption
2. Balancing Imbalances: Facilitating Community Perspectives in Times of Adversity (Suzanne Fustukian, Anthony B. Zwi).
3. Human Rights and Complex Emergencies (Lucia Ann McSpadden, John R. MacArthur).
4. Approaches to Facilitating Health Care Acceptance: A Case Example from Karenni Refugees (John R. MacArthur, Sandra Dudley, Holly Ann Williams).
5.Discussion of Applied Public Health Research in the Context of Complex Emergencies: Examples from Malaria Control in Refugee Camps (Holly Ann Williams, Peter B. Bloland).
6. Public Health in Complex Emergencies: Toward a More Integrated Science (Ronald Waldman, Holly Ann Williams).
NAPA Bulletin, Number 21, Caring for Those in Crisis (US $33.95)
Total List Price: US $60.95
Discounted Price: US $45.71 (Save: US $15.24)