Canon EOS 60D For Dummies
If you own a Canon 60D, you ve got a camera for advanced amateurs and one that s very close to professional-level equipment. Now it s time to make sure you get the very most out of all that power. Julie Adair King teams up with Robert Correll to help digital camera users catch their skills up to what their cameras have to offer in this fun but thorough guide. Understand all your camera s features, move beyond the security blanket of Auto mode, and start capturing the pictures you ve dreamed of.
- Gives you the full picture on Canon s EOS 60D dSLR camera, in the friendly, easy-to-follow, For Dummies style
- Helps you explore the 18-mexapixel sensor, full HD video recording, a tilt-view LCD, and expanded in-camera editing tools and filters
- Teaches you tricks and techniques, with over 300 example photos and menu captures in full color
- Reveals how to adjust settings for optimal exposure, lighting, focus, and color
- Gives you ten top tips on photo editing
The Canon 60D dSLR camera, the expertise of Julie Adair King and Robert Correll, and your own, untapped ability all you need now is the book! Canon EOS 60D For Dummies.
Part I: Fast Track to Super Snaps.
Chapter 1: Getting the Lay of the Land.
Chapter 2: Choosing Basic Picture Settings.
Chapter 3: Taking Great Pictures, Automatically.
Chapter 4: Exploring Live View Shooting and Movie Making.
Part II: Working with Picture Files.
Chapter 5: Picture Playback.
Chapter 6: Downloading, Printing, and Sharing Your Photos.
Part III: Taking Creative Control.
Chapter 7: Getting Creative with Exposure and Lighting.
Chapter 8: Manipulating Focus and Color.
Chapter 9: Putting It All Together.
Part IV: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 10: Ten Creative (and Practical) Features.
Chapter 11: Ten More Ways to Customize Your Camera.
Julie Adair King has written numerous books on Nikon and Canon cameras as well as digital photography. She also conducts digital photography classes at the Palm Beach Photographic Centre. Robert Correll is a creative professional and the author of High Dynamic Range Digital Photography For Dummies.