Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Student Solutions Manual, 10th Edition
January 2012, ©2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Revised Problem Sets: This edition includes an extensive revision of the problem sets, making them even more effective, useful, and up-to-date.
- Chapter Introductions: These have also been rewritten to be more accessible and helpful to students.
- Rewrites: Some material has been rewritten specifically to better help students draw conclusions and tackle more advanced material.
- Chapter Revisions: Many of the chapters in this edition have been rewritten entirely. Some have had material added, including but not limited to:
- Introduction of Euler’s Method in section 1.2
- Partial Derivatives on a Surface in section 9.6
- Introduction to the Heat Equation in section 12.5