Surviving Your Serengeti: 7 Skills to Master Business and Life
Praise for SURVIVING YOUR SERENGETI
"One of a kind. You'll actually know more about yourself after you read this book."KEN BLANCHARD coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and Leading at a Higher Level
"Beautifully illustrates nature's basic survival strategiesand how they help you create a sense of meaning and purpose."SUSAN SCOTT New York Times bestselling coauthor of Fierce Conversations
7 Questions This Book Tackles
1. Are you experiencing a challenge that you wish to overcome?
2. Do you want to discover your hidden survival skills?
3. Do you have a goal you have yet to achieve?
4. Would you like to discover your instinctive strengths?
5. Can you benefit from problem-solving thinking?
6. Do you know someone who has potential to excel?
7. Are you looking for a positive message to share?
Chapter 1 Arrival in Africa.
Chapter 2 The Enduring Wildebeest.
Chapter 3 The Strategic Lion.
Chapter 4 The Enterprising Crocodile.
Chapter 5 The Efficient Cheetah.
Chapter 6 The Graceful Giraffe.
Chapter 7 The Risk-Taking Mongoose.
Chapter 8 The Communicating Elephant.
Chapter 9 Coming Full Circle.
Epilogue The Following Evening.
What Animal Am I?
African Wildlife Foundation.
The Serengeti Plains of East Africa.
About the Author.