The Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession and Depression
Having an effective financial plan has always been important; today, it's crucial. In The Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession, and Depression—the updated and revised edition of the bestseller, The Ultimate Depression Survival Guide—author Martin D. Weiss shows readers how to create a safe and effective financial plan for today's unpredictable economic environment.
- Explains why the U.S. economy continues to slump, and how persistently high unemployment and increasing government spending could lead to a far worse, double-dip recession
- Details how investors are missing opportunities by failing to look at overseas investments, specifically in Asia and Latin America
- Reveals what everyone should be doing now to protect their savings, investments, and jobs
The Ultimate Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession, and Depression answers the questions readers have about the new challenges of the "new normal," while also offering strategies to cope with the credit crunch, housing bust, and decline of the U.S. dollar.
Chapter 1: Why the Tough Times Are Just Beginning!
Chapter 2: The Government Declares War on the Financial Crisis.
Chapter 3: Wall Street Deceptions, Cover-Ups, and Lies.
Chapter 4: Housing: How to Escape the Greatest Bust of All Time.
Chapter 5: Common Stocks: How to Avoid Big Risks and Boost Returns.
Chapter 6: How Safe Is Your Bank?
Chapter 7: How to Find Safe Insurance Companies.
Chapter 8: How to Shop for the Best Life Insurance.
Chapter 9: How to Find the Best Annuities.
Chapter 10: The Safest and Most Liquid Place for Your Cash.
Chapter 11: All-Weather Investments for the Best and the Worst of Times.
Chapter 12: How to Profit Directly from a Market Decline.
Chapter 13: How to Continue Making Money Even with the Worst Disasters.
Chapter 14: When to Buy the Best Bargains of the Century.
Chapter 15: Bonds: Your First Great Income Opportunity.
Chapter 16: Dividends: Your Second Great Income Opportunity.
Chapter 17: The Great Fork in the Road: Inflation or Deflation?
Chapter 18: The Demise of the Dollar?
Chapter 19: The Foundation for Recovery.
Chapter 20: Future Fortunes.
About the Author.
With home values still sinking, unemployment still high and states across the country announcing major cutbacks, a personal roadmap to avoid the financial landmines and find prudent alternatives is now more indispensible than ever.
Three-time bestselling author Martin D. Weiss provides that roadmap in The Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession, and Depression (Wiley, February 2011, 978-1-118-01134-8, $27.95).
In this extensively updated and expanded edition of his 2009 New York Times bestseller, Weiss offers the same brand of rigorous analysis and spot-on advice with which he’s served his 500,000 subscribers and readers so well for so many years. Plus, as the founder of Weiss Ratings, well known for its fiercely independent bank and insurance company ratings, Weiss shows readers how to find the best safe havens even in the most dangerous of times.
In a plain-English, fast-flowing style, he gives readers
- An insightful, up-to-the-minute analysis of the ongoing debt crisis, the government’s massive attempts to stimulate a recovery, and the chain reaction of consequences that could unfold;
- Clear guidance on how to avoid the scams and self-serving deceptions that many Wall Street brokers, bankers, and established ratings agencies employ to hide the true risks of investments;
- Objective, conflict-free ratings and other practical tools to help average Americans immunize their 401(k), buy the safest insurance, and find the truly strong banks that can weather any storm; plus
- Reasonable, easy-to-use strategies to safeguard their home from the ravages of price declines, and even transform the real estate crisis into an unusual profit opportunity
The Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession, and Depression is a must-have for anyone wishing to protect, save, and grow wealth in difficult economic times.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession and Depression (US $27.95)
Total List Price: US $44.90
Discounted Price: US $33.67 (Save: US $11.23)