Social Media Marketing for Digital Photographers
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
With the rapid rise of both digital photography and social media, amateur photographers can now turn what was once a hobby into a thriving business. Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Flickr offer loads of exciting marketing opportunities. This practical guide from a well-respected professional photographer shows you how to take advantage of social media to grow a profitable photography business. If you've been wondering which social media sites to use, how to use them, how often to use them, and more, this book is for you.
- Guides you through how to market your photography business on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, and other social media sites
- Shows you how to translate your use of social media into increased profits Helps you answer such questions as "Which sites should I use?" and "How do I get started?"
- Provides invaluable testimonials from top photographers discussing their social media business success stories
- Guides you through inspiring brand evangelists through social media
- Teaches important survival tips for your social media program
In addition to the powerful strategies, interviews were conducted with thought leaders in the photo industry -- Kenny Kim, Zach and Jody Gray, Jerry Ghionis, Becker, Jasmine Star, Catherine Hall, and Grace Ormonde -- to provide you with all-star tips and tricks. Whether you're just starting a professional photography business or are a seasoned pro looking for good advice on using social media to promote yourself, Social Media Marketing for Digital Photographers is the book you need.