NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library 2011, (Update)
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Comprehensive and Versatile
NIST/EPA/NIH 2011 is a trusted source of mass spectral data and software tools. Wiley’s NIST 2011 contains the complete NIST software suite as well as the various NIST libraries in NIST and native manufacturer formats to enable access to advanced search, analysis, and reporting methods found in the original and legacy manufacturer software systems.
Why Source From Wiley?
Wiley's NIST/EPA/NIH 2011 comes with 1) Wiley technical support, 2) NIST technical support, 3) the most formats available on one disc, and 4) easy, well-documented installation instructions.
Does My Lab Qualify for an Upgrade?
If your lab has a license to any previous edition of the NIST library or Wiley/NIST library, your lab qualifies for the uprgade.
NIST/EPA/NIH 2011 edition contains:
- EI-MS Spectral Library: over 240,000 spectra covering over 212,000 compounds
Ion Trap Spectral Library: over 9,900 spectra covering over 4,600 compounds
- Collision-Cell Spectral Library: over 91,000 spectra covering over 3,700 compounds
New features and functionality included in the NIST MS Suite:
- Exact mass search indexing for main and Wiley libraries
- Substructure identification tool
- High-mass accuracy interpretation of molecular ions and product ions
- Improved memory performance for very large libraries
- Improved GC and GC/MS method development
- Display of spectra derivatives as replicates
- MS/MS in EI for search against neutral losses
- Substructure identification tool and improved structural searching
- Improved import of centroid mzXML and mzData MS and MS/MS spectra
Labs can freely verify compound coverage at Compound Search.
Each NIST 2011 is bundled with the following native instrument formats:
Agilent Chemstation and MassHunter
Shimadzu GCMS Solution
ACD/Labs MS Manager
NIST software (Leco, JEOL, Bruker, others)
Thermo Spectral ID