The CSI Construction Product Representation Practice Guide
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The must-have reference on construction product representationand the essential study aid for the Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR) Exam
The CSI Practice Guides are a library of comprehensive references specifically and carefully designed for the construction professional. Each book examines important concepts and best practices integral to a particular aspect of the building process. The CSI Construction Product Representation Practice Guide is an authoritative resource for the principles and best practices of effective construction product representation. This easy-to-follow guide includes:
- Coverage of the construction process and the roles the construction product representative can play in it
- Information that clients require to select appropriate products to meet project requirements
- Knowledge, preparation, and use of construction documents
- The role the product representative plays in an Integrated Product Delivery (IPD) workflow
- Access to a password-protected website with bonus content, including a PDF of the printed book and copies of CSI format documents, such as UniFormat and SectionFormat/PageFormat
The CSI Construction Product Representation Practice Guide is an essential resource for building product manufacturers, sales representatives, and related professionals and a valuable study aid to help prepare for the Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR) Exam.