Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Landscape photography inspires millions of photographers. If you're one of them, you'll find new insight into landscape photography in this book by professional photographer Harold Davis, as well as tips, tricks, and technical advice to help you improve the quality of your photos. You'll learn to use lighting and composition creatively, choose and use appropriate equipment, look at your subject matter in a new way, and even when to break the rules in order to capture the best image of all. Illustrated with the author's own spectacular landscape photos.
- Landscape photography intrigues and inspires photographers, but there is more to getting great landscape photos than many photographers expect
- Professional photographer Harold Davis teaches tricks and techniques that will enhance your skills
- Explains how to approach the subject creatively, choose and use appropriate equipment, and refine photographic technique to create spectacular landscape shots
- Looks at how lighting, texture, and composition affect landscape imagery
- Lavishly illustrated with the author's own photos
Landscapes have long been a popular photographic subject; this book helps you advance your skills as a landscape photographer.