Just Enough: Tools for Creating Success in Your Work and Life
PART ONE: MOVING TARGETS.
1. Stress! Excess! Success?
2. The Dangers of Going for the Max.
3. The Satisfactions of Just Enough Success.
PART TWO: THE KALEIDOSCOPE STRATEGY.
4. Your Success Profile.
5. Who Are You? And Why Are You Doing That?
6. Complex Patterns in Real Life.
PART THREE: JUST ENOUGH.
7. Making Successful Choices.
8. Further Calibrations of Enough.
9. Just Enough for a Lifetime.
About the Authors.
HOWARD STEVENSON is Sarofim-Rock Professor of Business Administration and Senior Associate Dean for External Relations at Harvard Business School. He is the author or coauthor of six books and his papers have appeared in such publications as Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, Journal of Business Strategy, and Strategic Management Journal, among others.