The Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner
The Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- A critical tool for mental health professionals treating patients coping simultaneously with mental illness and serious substance abuse
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans
- Organized around 25 main presenting problems with a focus on treating adults and adolescents with alcohol, drug, or nicotine addictions, and co-occurring disorders including depression, PTSD, eating disorders, and ADHD
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Acute Stress Disorders with Sedative, Hypnotic, Anxiolytic Abuse.
Adolescent Asperger’s Disorder with Alcohol Abuse.
Adolescent Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder with Cannabis Abuse.
Adolescent Conduct Disorder with Alcohol Abuse.
Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder with Cocaine Dependence.
Anorexic Female with Amphetamine Dependence.
Antisocial Personality Disorder with Polysubstance Dependence.
Avoidant Personality Disorder with Cannabis Dependence.
Bipolar Disorder Female with Alcohol Abuse.
Bipolar Disorder Male with Polysubstance Dependence.
Borderline Female with Alcohol Abuse.
Borderline Male with Polysubstance Dependence.
Bulimic Female with Alcohol.
Chronic Medical Illness with Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence.
Chronic Undifferentiated Schizophrenia with Alcohol Dependence.
Depressive Disorders with Cannabis Dependence.
Depressive Disorders with Alcohol Abuse.
Depressive Disorders with Pathological Gambling.
Dissociative Disorders with Cocaine Abuse.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder with Cannabis Abuse.
Intermittent Explosive Disorder with Cannabis Abuse.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder with Cannabis Abuse.
Paranoid Schizophrenia with Polysubstance Dependence.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder with Polysubstance Dependence.
Social Phobia with Alcohol Abuse.
Appendix A: Bibliotherapy Suggestions.
Appendix B: Professional Bibliography.
Appendix C: Index of DSM-IV-TR™ Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
Jack Klott, MSSA, is a Clinical Supervisor at Touchstone innovaré Mental Health Services, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is also founder and Director of Suicide Prevention Consultants, a privately owned training and consulting firm, also in Grand Rapids.