Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 3: Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps and Distribution Systems, All New 4th Edition
This third volume of Audel's HVAC Library gives you a comprehensive, hands-on guide to installing, servicing, and repairing all basic air-conditioning systems in both new and older construction. You'll also find complete coverage of specialized heating units-radiators, radiant heating systems, stoves, fireplaces, heat pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool heaters, plus fans, exhaust systems, air filters, and more. It's what you need to complete your HVAC reference library.
* Make accurate calculations for AC system output
* Tailor AC systems for older construction
* Learn to install and service today's popular electronic air cleaners and filters
* Service less common heating systems such as coal-fired furnaces
* Install, maintain, and repair humidifiers and dehumidifers
* Handle radiators, convectors, and baseboard heating units
About the Author.
Chapter 1: Radiant Heating.
Chapter 2: Radiators, Convectors, and Unit Heaters.
Chapter 3: Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys.
Chapter 4: Water Heaters.
Chapter 5: Heating Swimming Pools.
Chapter 6: Ventilation Principles.
Chapter 7: Ventilation and Exhaust Fans.
Chapter 8: Air-Conditioning.
Chapter 9: Air-Conditioning Equipment.
Chapter 10: Heat Pumps.
Chapter 11: Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers.
Chapter 12: Air Cleaners and Filters.
Appendix A: Professional and Trade Associations.
Appendix B: Manufacturers.
Appendix C: HVAC/R Education, Training, Certification, and Licensing.
Appendix D: Data Tables.
Appendix E: Psychrometric Charts.