Lean For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
In plain-English writing, this friendly guide explores the general overview of Lean, how flow and the value stream works, and the best ways to apply Lean to your enterprise. You will understand the philosophy of Lean and adopt it not as a routine, but a way of life. This highly informative book teaches you:
- The foundation and language of Lean
- How to map the value stream and using it to your business’s advantage
- The philosophy of Kaizen
- Different tools to improve management, customer service, and flow and pull
- How to “Go Lean” within your business and across the industry
- Avoid common mistakes in implementation
- Seek out resources for assistance
This simple, continuous improvement approach that minimizes waste and adds customer value is changing organizations of all sizes all over the world. Lean for Dummies will show you to take charge and engage your enterprise in a Lean transformation!