Econovation: The Red, White, and Blue Pill for Arousing Innovation
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Most importantly, Econovation envisions a very different future. It's one ruled by "producerism", not consumerism. It's a future in which real innovators must do more than slide a greasy finger over the screen of an iPad. Econovation uncovers opportunities in unexpected places. You'll learn how to:
- Capitalize on a market that will go from making nothing to making everything...for China.
- Use psychological pricing and some crafty tricks from Google to reduce reliance on tapped-out consumers
- Sell to consumers whose new identities will be based on what they create, not what they buy, click or super-size
- Seduce a desperate government to finance your business, then feed you pancakes in the morning
- Motivate tomorrow's employee with social currency instead of the green, depreciating kind
- Upgrade your business and your kids with a little help from Mormons and kindergartners with hacksaws
Econovation is a fresh perspective on a future we've taken for granted. It empowers readers to think big, dream big, and conquer economic conditions that will paralyze others. With a hefty dose of data, humor, and actionable ideas, Econovation offers insight and amusement in one, convenient place - a rare treat for a business book.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Econovation: The Red, White, and Blue Pill for Arousing Innovation (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $53.90
Discounted Price: US $40.42 (Save: US $13.48)