The Crisis Counseling and Traumatic Events Treatment Planner, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Crisis Counseling and Traumatic Events Treatment Planner, Second Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 27 behaviorally based presenting problems including child abuse and neglect, adult and child suicide, job loss, disaster, PTSD, sexual assault, school trauma including bullying, sudden and accidental death, and workplace violence
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventionsplus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Crisis Counseling and Traumatic Events Treatment Planner, 2nd Edition (US $55.00)
-and- Working With Families: Guidelines and Techniques, 2nd Edition (US $31.95)
Total List Price: US $86.95
Discounted Price: US $65.21 (Save: US $21.74)