Introduction to Industrial Polypropylene: Properties, Catalysts Processes
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This introductory text is an important resource for new engineers, chemists, students, and chemical industry personnel to understand the technical aspects of polypropylene which is the 2nd largest synthetics polymer in manufactured output.
The book considers the following topics:
- What are the principal types of polypropylene and how do they differ?
- What catalysts are used to produce polypropylene and how do they function?
- What is the role of cocatalysts and how have they evolved over the years?
- How are industrial polypropylene catalysts tested and the resultant polymer evaluated?
- What processes are used in the manufacture of polypropylene?
- What are the biopolymer alternatives to polypropylene?
- What companies are the major industrial manufacturers of polypropylene?
- What is the environmental fate of polypropylene?
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Introduction to Industrial Polypropylene: Properties, Catalysts Processes (US $125.00)
Total List Price: US $223.00
Discounted Price: US $167.25 (Save: US $55.75)