Basics of Troubleshooting in Plastics Processing: An Introductory Practical Guide
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The book’s framework is troubleshooting in plastics processing because of the importance it has to the eventual production of high quality end products. Each chapter contains both practical and detailed technical information.
This basic guide provides state-of-the-art information on:
- Processing problems and defects during manufacturing
- Plastics materials, their properties and characterization
- The plastics processing techniques
- Plastics additives
- Troubleshooting of the 5 main plastics processes
- References for further reading