How to Lead by The Book: Proverbs, Parables, and Principles to Tackle Your Toughest Business Challenges
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
1. How Do I Hold People Accountable?
2. Is It Right to Hold Leaders More Accountable than Followers?
3. What Is the Most Effective Leadership Style?
4. How Do I Recruit Great People?
5. What Is the Best Interview Strategy?
6. What Are the Best Interview Questions To Ask?
7. What Is the Most Productive Way to Give Feedback?
8. How Do I Confront Poor Performers?
9. What Are Core Values, and How Do They Benefit My Organization?
10. How Do I Balance My Work and Home Life?
11. What Are Two of the Most Dangerous Mistakes.
I Must Avoid to Become a More Effective Leader?
12. How Can I Create More Productive Behaviors in My Organization?
13. How Do I Know God’s Will as I Make Decisions in My Business and Life?
14. What Are the Two Biggest Threats to My Success?
About the Author.