CWAP Certified Wireless Analysis Professional Official Study Guide: Exam PW0-270
Four leading wireless experts thoroughly prepare you for the vendor-neutral CWAP exam administered by CWNP, the industry leader for enterprise Wi-Fi training and certification. This official study guide not only covers all exam objectives for the CWAP exam, it also prepares you to administer and troubleshoot complex enterprise WLAN environments.
- Covers all exam objectives for the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) exam
- Covers 802.11 physical (PHY) and 802.11 MAC layer frame formats and technologies
- Also covers 802.11 operation and frame exchanges, spectrum analysis and troubleshooting, and protocol analysis and troubleshooting
- Includes hands-on exercises using the Wireshark protocol analyzer and Fluke Network’s Spectrum analyzer software
- Companion CD includes two practice exams and over 150 electronic flashcards
Advancing your skills as a wireless administrator professional? Start by passing the CWAP exam with the complete test prep you’ll find in this practical study guide and CD.
Note: CD-ROM materials for eBook purchases can be downloaded from http://booksupport.wiley.com.
2 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Format.
3 802.11 MAC Sub-layer Frame Format.
4 802.11 Management Frames.
5 802.11 Control Frames.
6 802.11 Data Frames.
7 802.11 Medium Contention.
8 802.11 Power Management.
9 802.11 Security.
10 802.11n - HT analysis.
11 Spectrum Analysis - Layer 1.
12 Protocol Analyzer Operation & Troubleshooting.
David A. Westcott, CWNE #7, is an independent consultant and technical trainer with over 25 years of experience. He has been a certified trainer and course developer for over 17 years, working with government agencies, corporations, and universities. David D. Coleman, CWNE #4, is the Global Training Manager for Aerohive Networks, creators of the award-winning cooperative control wireless LAN (WLAN) architecture. He is the author of numerous white papers and books about Wi-Fi technology. Peter Mackenzie, CWNE #33, is the Head of Technical Operations at MarQuest, and has many years of experience providing wireless network training and consultancy specializing in network analysis and troubleshooting. Ben Miller, CWNE #12, is Course Director for the Global Knowledge Wireless Curriculum, where he oversees course development, instructor readiness, and equipment testing for vendor-neutral wireless training.