SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible
SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail and information on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks Parts Bible shows you how to do parts modeling and parts drawing using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning-to-advanced techniques using both video and text
- Expands coverage of topics that readers have asked for, including Pack-and-Go, search criteria, and greater coverage of file management
- Written by well-known and well-respected SolidWorks guru, Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone, or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible, for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible on your desk, and you'll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks!
Chapter 1: Introducing SolidWorks.
Chapter 2: Navigating the SolidWorks Interface.
Chapter 3: Working with Sketches.
Chapter 4: Creating Simple Parts and Drawings.
Chapter 5: Using Visualization Techniques.
Part II: Building Intelligence into Your Parts.
Chapter 6: Getting More from Your Sketches.
Chapter 7: Modeling with Primary Features.
Chapter 8: Selecting Secondary Features.
Chapter 9: Patterning and Mirroring.
Chapter 10: Using Equations.
Chapter 11: Working with Part Configurations.
Chapter 12: Editing, Evaluating, and Troubleshooting.
Chapter 13: Using Hole Wizard and Library Features.
Part III: Creating Part Drawings.
Chapter 14: Automating Drawings: The Basics.
Chapter 15: Working with Drawing Views.
Chapter 16: Using Annotations and Symbols.
Chapter 17: Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
Chapter 18: Using Layers, Line Fonts, and Colors.
Part IV: Using Advanced Techniques.
Chapter 19: Modeling Multi-Bodies.
Chapter 20: Working with Surfaces.
Part V: Working with Specialized Functionality.
Chapter 21: Using SolidWorks Sheet Metal Tools.
Chapter 22: Creating Sheet Metal Drawings.
Chapter 23: Using Imported Geometry and Direct Editing Techniques.
Chapter 24: Using Plastic Features.
Part VI: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Finding Help.
Appendix B: What’s on the DVD.