Guide to Cash Management: How to Avoid a Business Credit Crunch
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Cash, not profit, has always been the ultimate determinant of whether a business survives, and the current credit crunch has highlighted to businesses the importance of cash management. Firms that ran short on cash discovered this firsthand during the financial crisis, running into serious financial trouble or even going bust. Guide to Cash Management: How to Avoid a Business Credit Crunch is the invaluable guide for any business that wants to avoid running into its own credit crunch and stay fiscally sound.
Written in a concise yet accessible manner, the book clearly explains the six critical aspects of the effective management of cash and cash flow, including:
- Forecasting likely cash receipts and payments
- Establishing funding lines necessary to cover asset purchases or for working capital
- Efficiently managing day-to-day operations with regard to the amount of cash required
- Selecting appropriate investment opportunities that result in positive cash flow
- Monitoring the profitability of products and services to ensure they are cash generative and not cash destroying
- Having a plan for managing excess cash that exceeds demand
Essential reading for intelligent business professionals and investors, Guide to Cash Management is designed to help firms improve their profitability and reduce risks.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Guide to Cash Management: How to Avoid a Business Credit Crunch (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $59.90
Discounted Price: US $44.92 (Save: US $14.98)