Performance-Based Evaluation: Tools and Techniques to Measure the Impact of Training
August 2002, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Performance-Based Evaluation contains a wealth of information including:
- Suggestions on how to measure both hard and soft skills
- Guidance on measuring required and mandated programs
- Ideas for measuring elective training and employee relations programs
- Procedures for comparing different delivery systems
- Information on how to sample people and documents
- Tips for both collecting data and information on analyzing data using descriptive and inferential statistics
In addition, the book includes a CD-ROM with customizable and reproducible job aids, charts, and exercises.