GMAT Business Ready All Modules (Accouting, Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Skills)
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Essential Prep is an online learning program that students can review at their own pace, so they can begin classes ready to learn at the graduate level. The program features four prep courses that cover the essential concepts in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, and Quantitative Skills that every incoming business school student needs. Students may purchase all four courses bundled into one money-saving collection, or purchase individually. The program is completely Web-based, so that students can access it anytime, anywhere they have an Internet connection. No downloading or additional software required. Access codes, when purchased, allow students access for one year.
· More than 80 comprehensive lectures use animated graphics and videos to clearly explain all the concepts your students need to hit the ground running.
· The Test Your Knowledge feature lets students pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses so they can customize their learning experience to their needs.
· More than 250 interactive practices and real-world case studies teach students how to put theory into action.
A definitive introduction to the processes and principles of accounting, including how to analyze and prepare financial statements
· Identifying transaction types
· Setting up accounts
· Recording and summarizing transactions
· Preparing and analyzing reports
An in-depth look at the fundamentals of funds management, and the interrelated roles time, money, and risk play in business
· Time value of money
· Project Evaluation
· Required rate of return
A detailed overview of the concepts and tools used to collect, evaluate, and interpret business data
· Descriptive statistics
· Hypothesis testing
· Regression analysis
· Probability distributions
A comprehensive review of the analytical tools and techniques used in everyday business from dependent and independent variables to contribution margin and optimization
· Data relations
· Functions and graphs
· Systems of equations
· Law of exponents